The Dynamic Audience can be created by using filtering criteria to build your audience. For example, you can create an audience group that is composed of all your users/dealers who have access to a specific catalog. Or, you can create an audience group by using location filtering to group users/dealers together, for example, you can create an audience group of all your users/dealers in California.
The Dynamic Audience will automatically assign a new dealer to an Audience group if the dealer meets the criteria for an existing Audience group.For example, if you use location to filter users/dealers and use California as the state, as soon as a new dealer has access to your data from California, they will be added to the existing Audience group.
Steps to create a Dynamic Audience:
- Log into the Marketing Module and click on the Audiences link in the top right corner.
- Click on the Create New Audience button.
- Click on the Dynamic button.
- Assign a name to your Audience.
- To filter by catalog, select one or more catalogs. For example, if you choose the Cub Cadet catalog, then only user who have access to Cub Cadet will be part of the Audience.
- To filter by location, enter one or more Cities, States, Zip Codes or Countries.
- Click the Save button. Your audience will be saved and can be assigned to a campaign in the Campaign Builder.
The bottom section of the page will display a list of users in your audience. To quickly find a user in this list, type a name or location in the Filter Users text box.