When creating an Audience using the Manual process, you are manually selecting the users/dealers from your dealer network. This type of Audience is beneficial when you want to hand pick who makes up your audience group.
For example, if you want to send out a campaign to your top dealers in your network, and they are scattered across the US, a dynamic audience may not be the best choice. In the other hand, creating a Manual Audience will give you the ability to search for those dealers and group them together as an Audience group.
Steps to create a Manual Audience:
- Log into the Marketing Module and click on the Audiences link in the top right corner.
- Click on the Create New Audience button.
- Click on the Manual button.
- Assign a name to your Audience.
- You will see a list of all users/dealers in the bottom section of the page.
- You can select each user/dealer by clicking on the checkbox, that will add them to the list for this Audience.
- You can also type in the Filter Users text field. You can filter by dealer name and location and select the users/dealers to include in the group.
- Once you have selected the desired users/dealers, you can click on the Only Active checkbox
- This will show you a list of all the users/dealers that will make up this Audience group once saved.
- Click the Save button. Your audience will be saved and can be assigned to a campaign in the Campaign Builder.