ARI released version 1.1.14 of Data Manager RT during the maintenance window on November 30, 2017 and addressed a range of improvements, internal and external fixes.
Important Highlights from this Release
- Users will now have the ability to view images as a list and be able to sort the list
- Users will now have the ability to create two identical part numbers and make them unique by introducing a special character
- Users will now have the ability to export “Where Used” results for Parts and IPLs
- Users will now have the ability to add attributes to the SVG BOM import
- Improved “Where Used” counts for diagrams throughout the application
- Improved Clean-Up page part number display
- Improved locate button stability
- Improved image import stability
- Need translations for Clean up page (and other new content in 1.1.2)
- IPL Count on the IPL is inconsistent with the ipl count in the Edit IPL modal.
- Add model Link appears to be broken.
- Literature Import needs Display Name added.
- The BOM import needs to remove an EF choke point to handle large data sets.
- The Hierarchy Import needs to remove EF choke points to handle large data sets.
- The Hierarchy service needs to be cleaned up so that best practices and be followed in Angular code.
- Add the ability to add attributes to the SVG BOM import.
- Managed parts can have dashes and special characters but then doesn’t end up in the database with it’s own unique entity.
- Model (in Publish state) attached to model in Draft should NOT cause the Draft model to Publish.
- Create Attribute Bug on newly created DBs.
- Save button error after ARI part number auto-generation is created.
- Adding chapters as a link to a DV need to match Add Chapters show-hide logic.
- Part numbers in cleanup page are not displaying correctly.
- PSCD Publish: Fix vol.id files count and size.
- BOM Import created part child relation to root node.
- When more than one item can be added as a link it breaks the tree menu.
- Find out why the import error modal is appearing on a hierarchy search.
- The locate buttons seem to be unstable.
- The handsontable is at time displaying system.object after an SVG import.
- Image import has a few bugs.
- The base parts import has a problem with the custom data JSON object.
- When adding a URL with a specific name and it already exists it will not use the new name.
- Extend PSCD Publish job removal/expiration from success list.
- Locate from Literature Search messes up the Catalog Details Display.
- The image where used list needs to display all locations used.
- When an Image is updated on an IPL it should only change the current model to Draft.
- Editing and saving a custom attribute with translations loses those translations.
- DM Add part fails due to missing custom attribute translations.
- Create a report that shows images that have been uploaded and/or replaced.