ARI released version 220.127.116.11 of Data Manager RT during the maintenance window on July 10, 2018 and was geared primarily to a couple high value enhancements and to correcting a few bugs after the 1.2.1 release.
- IE 11 appears to no longer work after 1.2.1 release.
- Part BOM fails to load data and remains in failed state after refresh.
- PDFs generated in DMRT cannot be printed.
- Bulk Import refactor regression fixes.
- Base Part Import is Failing due to the removal process of empty JSON data.
- The 0.00 pricing implementation was flawed and wipes part pricing data on a part import update.
- On the Add IPL modal, add an option to Add Existing to allow searching for existing IPLs and linking to the model at hand.
- Enhance Performance on getting the WhereUsed counts and Ancestor Models data.