Data Manager RT 1.1.16 release was geared primarily to import fixes and publishing changes.
Important Highlights from this Release
- Corrected a flaw that only allowed the first 100 records to be viewed on the Manage Parts tab when part searches were ordered by recently added or recently viewed.
- Publish to PS CD modified to properly place part images in the data used for thumbnails (MTD needed this).
- Image import improved to better handle images with the same name in different sub-folders.
- Base Part import corrected to remove part description over-rides that may have come in during initial migration.
- SuperAdmin publishing tool job fail – Branson Tractor
- SuperAdmin publishing tool job fail – Bush Hog
- SuperAdmin publishing tool job fail – MacDon
- Part images need to be written to a thumbnails folder inside the PS CD data folder when published through SuperAdmin.
- Search in the parts management page malfunctioning when filtered by recently changed or recently added.
- Error message appears when trying save added part numbers within an IPL.
- BOM Import is failing to import relationship custom data.
- Add User Button is not working on DMRT Gateway if coming from SuperAdmin.
- The base part import is not removing the BOM part description override.
- Hierarchy search for ipls without images causes out of memory error (on QA ARN1 during regression).
- A dictionary was breaking due to duplicate key in the Circular Reference Code of the Hierarchy Import.
- Base Parts Import is failing in updating parts with 0 or null attribute items in the db.
- Modification of custom key attributes in Catalog Settings cause mixed case custom keys in system.
- Unneeded Attributes are appearing in Parts Attributes and as a result is interfering with parts update imports.
- DM Gateway fails to translate.
- Some files do not properly relate to the item record for the file so that a proper relationship can be established.
- Image import has an issue with evaluating images for inclusion with a specific record.