ARI released version 220.127.116.11 of Data Manager RT during the maintenance window on January 25, 2019 containing minor hot fix release primary improvements:
Multiple bug fixes to address customer reported issues.
Removed ability for Customers to make visibility setting changes.
Group parts functionality publishable to PSWeb.
- Hierarchy folders collapse after a copy and paste action is performed
- Navigation to the next set of search results after clicking to Load results to specific page is navigating user to wrong page
- Navigation to next Search Button is enabled when there are no results on Part Duplicate descriptions page
- Model export displays error message
- Literature import data for file type is not reflected in Model Literature tab
- publish fail after a new attribute is generated and attribute is filled in
- Issues on Cross Browser (IE and Firefox)
- Add next and previous buttons to the IPL view page
- Create an “Add IPL” option when user clicks on the MD pill icon in the hierarchy tree
- Hierarchy Export
- Freeze the actions above the IPL List in the Model Details
- Grouped parts information needs to be published out to PSW
- Import part group information through the BOM import
- Display superseded part numbers
- Make visibility group settings available only to an ARI Admin.
- Importing literature URLs only requires a zip file.
- Serial data is bringing down app.
- Importing a file containing URLs for OEM fails.
- OEMs republish all fails in PSW publish due to 2 part images imported to a part.