ARI released version 1.1.15 of Data Manager RT during the maintenance window on January 11, 2018 and addressed a range of improvements, internal and external fixes.
Important highlights from this release
- Sort order values greater than 999 were being ignored. This has been corrected to allow for numbers as large as 99999
- Model aliases will publish to PSWeb as they have in past.
- Translation exports will include fields that comprise keys in order to make identifying elements easier for the user
- Replacing literature will replace it everywhere when published. It was previously replacing everywhere in DMRT but the publish was not catching all replacements.
- Replace literature will replace it everywhere now in DMRT but when I publish the change does not seem to take effect.
- Rollback > Model Revision page not loading component
- Publishing fails when Selection Type Custom Attribute field exists
- Sort Values over 5000 are not saved through hierarchy import
- Literature import not working when single language is mapped Data
- A part number that is greater than 25 characters and not an auto generated number it should be an error record.
- If an import some how duplicates an attribute the attribute assembler duplicates a dictionary key.
- Under a high load the part handler service breaks when updating existing part IDs.
- The manage parts UI allows part numbers to bleed into the description cell.
- Add the ability to edit auto-gen parts to the manage parts page.
- Hierarchy Import Chokes on 73K hierarchy records.
- Translation Exports to include Key Columns.
- PartBom Import performance fixes in IPL validation.
- Create a tooltip action in clean up page.
- Publishing change to accommodate alias information.