Data Manager RT 22.214.171.124 release was geared primarily to exposing config settings for downstream consumers (like Convergence). This release writes out literature visibility settings
MTD also asked for a means of providing file names that would be distinct depending on the application when image hashes matched. This was done using Alternate names, rather than allowing .
Reporting was enhanced to include details about what IPL where modified and state changes.
ARI personnel also now have the ability to export a catalog’s content through super admin.
- Need to write literature visibility group information to the database where PartSmart 10 reads that information.
- Need to provide an option when an image is attached that matches to cancel out rather than replacing with no option.
- Locate from Hierarchy search results linking inaccurately in Arctic Cat.
- PDF service is displaying an error when a download action is performed.
- Create Export functionality for ARI Admins in application.
- Capability to edit a Selection type attribute.
- Create a report that shows more detail about what models have been changed.