Data Manager RT 1.2.1 release was geared primarily to PDF publishing, Serial data, and User roles to allow for restricted access.
- When creating or editing a hierarchy item, entering a space only in a required field hangs the model.
- Model revisions moved to Reports tab.
- Translation Imports Fail from literal error strings.
- Part Items are having custom data properties created with null, 0 and empty as values.
- Distribution service health check is not picking up distribution failure.
- DM Publish fails due to concurrent backup process.
- Textron: Literature upload error.
- Hierarchy Import is having an issue resolving model link relationships.
- Pre-published Model Move to a new division results model being orphaned in PSW.
- The key when assembling the Hierarchy Import CSV is allowing internal spaces.
- PSCD needs to handle duplicate Image files across multiple zip files.
- Search results on hierarchy search should list all entries for IPLs that are attached to multiple models.
- Unique Tags w spaces are not displayed properly on the details page.
- PDF publish needs to perform at a much higher level than it currently does.
- The PDF Publish process should be able to resume incomplete tasks.
- The IPL grab from Published model PDFs needs improvement.
- The publish page UI needs to be updated so that it has a more useful status display.
- Access to publishing tab – Publishing tab restriction.
- Decide which translations do we show for custom attributes when conflicting.
- Add Hierarchy search ability to find null or blank custom_attributes.
- PDF publish modify logic to On Demand.
- Create an API to prime the PDF publish json data upon deployment of DMRT 1.2.1
- As a user with no access to Catalog Settings, I will not see the link under the gear icon.
- Access to application settings restriction.
- As an Admin, I can create a user group.
- As an Admin I can edit a user group.
- As an Admin user, I want the capability to delete a user group.
- As a user, I want the ability to copy a model and paste as new in order to provide a new set of serial numbers to a new models IPL.
- As ARI, users logging into a DMRT catalog through superadmin will have admin permissions.
- As a DMRT user, I want the ability to enter numbers for serials as ranges (numeric only).
- Data Publisher: As a DMRT user, I want a table of contents to be auto-created when a model is published into a PDF book.
- Data Publisher: As a DMRT user, I want a default structure to show an IPL, its diagram and parts list, in a published PDF book.
- Data Publisher: Display naming convention for PDFs, created by the publisher tool.
- As a user, I can click Preview PDF to see a preview of what a production PDF would look like before publishing to Production.
- Data Publisher: As ARI, I want Data Publisher to begin creating PDF books, building them from single models. (Initially)
- Data Publisher: As ARI, I want the capability to send out IPL pages of single diagram and or parts list from PDF books to applications for printing.
- Create a tab in the Catalog Settings area, where Serial and or VIN could be enabled and configured.
- As a DMRT user, I want the capability to execute the creation of a PDF book for any model at any time.
- Model grouping support for serial and VIN models Step 1.
- Create group permissions that would allow for restricting Import page and sub-pages.
- PDF generation foundation work.
- A history PDF access internal API needs to be established for serving up historical model PDFs.
- As a User Admin (or ARI Admin), I Can Set DMRT Permissions by Group.
- (Role MGMT) Implement variable user levels & permissions to support controlling user access to authoring, pushing updates, etc.