ARI released version 188.8.131.52 of Data Manager RT during the maintenance window on March 21, 2019 containing a combination of Bug and OEM focused enhancements.
- Users can now import Fast Moving attribute content through the Pricing Import feature.
- Users can now copy a model from its linked location and paste or move it to another location in the hierarchy.
- Enhanced the navigation drop downs. Hovering over the drop-down enabled tabs will now open to display the selections.
- Users can now configure the color of unassigned hot spots.
- Model attributes in search results will now display in users configured sort order.
- Users can now delete unattached literature items.
- Custom Attributes are not displayed
- Cannot “Save” when assigning a visibility to a literature item
- When models are assigned to Serial Group, their workflow does not change to a draft and then automatically back to publish
- Import new models with duplicate sort value to a Division already populated with models sorted in ascending order is not sorted properly
- Adding Literature URL in UI does not validate valid URI format.
- Model > History tab | Cause column | URL linked not displayed in the cause column
- Hierarchy Search | Memo not displayed in tool tip
- Export CSV tool tip not displayed for Images
- Increase maximum amount of users for the DMRT application
- Update translated language strings provided by SDL
- Moving a linked item from its linked location
- Improve user experience when searching hierarchy
- Ability to resize modals, attach models hotspot tool modal in particular
- Improve Hotspot color visibility
- Attribute search filter to be in same order as shown in search results
- Move the import field for Fast Moving to the Price import.
- Need the ability to delete literature that is no longer wanted.