ARI released version 1.1.17 of Data Manager RT during the maintenance window on February 27, 2018 and was geared primarily to import fixes and publishing changes.
Important Highlights from this Release
- SVG images imported were displaying a black bar on bottom and side – this has been corrected.
- Linking a model to a division that is in a publish state will publish without having to touch the state of the source model.
- Creating new parts on the IPL grid will not throw an error.
- Various minor bug fixes.
- Draft Remove Model distribution error handling.
- Linking a model that is in Publish – production state will not show up in new division unless the state is changed to Draft and then back to Publish.
- Add part on the IPL page is throwing an error – possibly when reference number is repeated.
- Error message pops up when attempting to edit visibility for grouping_num attribute.
- Add Jump To Save button fails and does not close modal.
- Allow for publishing something other than a blank part number for internal parts.
- Error message when no images are imported has misspelling.
- Custom Attribute Length is not respected in the import.
- Help screen has text saying “Data Manager logo goes here” – please put a logo in it’s place.
- Properly create pegged definition table when initial publish of catalog occurs.
- Grouping_num attribute needs to be hidden in PSWeb.
- When importing an SVG image, a black bar is displaying on the right and bottom edges of the converted image when displayed in the viewer.