Data Manager RT 1.1.17 release was geared primarily to import fixes and publishing changes for MTD and Textron.
Important Highlights from this Release
- SVG images imported were displaying a black bar on bottom and side – this has been corrected.
- Linking a model to a division that is in a publish state will publish without having to touch the state of the source model.
- Creating new parts on the IPL grid will not throw an error.
- Various minor bug fixes.
- Draft Remove Model distribution error handling.
- Linking a model that is in Publish – production state will not show up in new division unless the state is changed to Draft and then back to Publish.
- Add part on the IPL page is throwing an error – possibly when reference number is repeated.
- Error message pops up when attempting to edit visibility for grouping_num attribute.
- Add Jump To Save button fails and does not close modal.
- Allow for publishing something other than a blank part number for internal parts.
- Error message when no images are imported has mis-spelling.
- Custom Attribute Length is not respected in the import.
- Help screen has text saying “Data Manager logo goes here” – please put a logo in it’s place.
- Properly create pegged definition table when initial publish of catalog occurs.
- Grouping_num attribute needs to be hidden in PSWeb.
- When importing an SVG image, a black bar is displaying on the right and bottom edges of the converted image when displayed in the viewer.